– Assignment: Project for the trasformation power plant in Tor di Quinto. An external building, about
2.000 square meters. On the main facade there is a copper cage which respects the metrics and the architectural moulding of the former building.
– Location: Viale Tor di Quinto, Rome – Italy – Client: E.C.S, Consorzio Olimpico ’90 Infrastrutture
– With: Architect M. Cagnoni
– Work done: outline, executive project, artistic supervision, environmental restoration.
– Type of work: new construction
– Assignment date: 1989 – 1990
– Cost of the work: Lit. 10.000.000.000
– Work progress: project carried out
– Photo credits: Ph. Andrea Jemolo