Bolshaya Dmitrovka Str. 23
Building 1, room 2
+7 499 707-07-96
Pavel Yuryevich ANDREEV, architect, born in 1954, works in “Mosproject-2” Department since 1996 as the Head of Architectural Bureau.
He has higher education, graduated from the town planning faculty of the Moscow Architectural Institute (State Academy) in 1997.
1977 – 1980 architect in Architectural Bureau No.1 at the “Mosproject-2” Department (under the
leadership of M.M.Posokhin, academician of architecture);
1980 – 1986 senior /then lead architect in Architectural Bureau No. 6 of the Central Scientific Research Institute for Experimental Design (TSNIIEP) of Trade and Public Amenities Buildings and Tourist Complexes (under the leadership of F.A.Novikov, doctor of architecture);
Since 1986 moved up into the Architectural Bureau No.1 of the same Institute to the post of the chief architect of projects (under the leadership of architect V.M.Leonov);
1988 – 1990 associated architect at the Ricardo Bofill Architectural Bureau (Spain, France);
1990 – 1992 head of the Bureau No. 10 at the SP “MOSBUDPROJECT”;
1990 co-founder of “ABV Group” Architectural Bureau (together with architects N.Biryukov and A.Vorontsov);
1992 – 1996 chief architect of the AO “GUM Trade House”;
Since 1996 – head of the Bureau No.14 at the GUP of the Department “Mosproject-2”.
up till now
* * *
Pavel Andreev, during his professional activities, became an author of more than 100 projects, some of them realized, some – being under construction and several of them still waiting for being built.
The most significant among them are the following:
- Restoration and reconstruction of the bank buildings at the Kremlevskaya Embankment, 1/9; bank Crédit Lyonnais in Zlatoustinskiy per., 1, build. 6; “Souzniy” bank in Tikhvinskiy per., 11;
- Office buildings in Dolgorukovskaya Street, 7-9 and 1st Tverskaya-Yamskaya Street, 5/2 (2001);
“Daimler – Chrysler” in B.Ordynka Street, 40 (2000); “Rosno” in B.Tatarskaya Street, 35 and
Pokrovka Street, 33.
- Building complex for the Union of Theatre Workers (STD) at Strastnoy Boulevard, 10 (2002);
- Exhibition complex (pavilion No. 7) in Expocenter at Krasnopresnenskaya Embankment (2002);
- Restoration and reconstruction of the Upper Strip Mall (GUM), (1998);
- Dwelling houses in 3rd Tverskaya Yamskaya Street, 50; Starokonushennyy per., 10 – 12; Plushchikha Street, 22; Pushkarev per., 13/16; B.Sukharevskiy per., 11; Inanteevskaya Street, 13 and others.
- First stage of the reconstruction of the buildings complex for the Russian State Academic Theatre (Bolshoi Theatre), (2002).
- Restoration and modern usage adaptation of the Central Exhibition Hall “Manege” as a multifunctional exhibition complex (2005);
- Reconstruction of the Moscow K.S. Stanislavski and V.V. Nemirovich-Danchenko Academic Music Theatre (2008).
- Capital repair of the buildings at the Bolshoi Kremlin Palace territory (2009 – up till now).
P.Andreev’s participation in the choice of architectural solutions while developing designs for
building, reconstruction and restoration of the most unique projects in the center of Moscow has made a significant contribution to the forming of historical center of the city.
* * *
Pavel Andreev very often takes part in public and pedagogical activities, regularly appears in mass media.
During his professional activities, architect Andreev worked as a tutor and associated professor at the Chair of Town Planning in the Moscow Architectural Institute (together with professor N.N. Ullas).
The author works by P.Andreev were on numerous occasions awarded by diplomas for the best realized project of the year in the field of restoration, reconstruction and new building. They were several times nominated for the “Golden Section” Award.
For his contribution into the reconstruction and building in the Moscow-city, as well as for his successes in creative activities, P.Andreev is awarded by Honorary Plaques of the “Mosproject-2” Department and “Moscomarchitektura” Committee. He has a Medal on the occasion of 850 years of Moscow, the Medal and a title of Moscow Honorary Builder from the Moscow Government and a title of Honorary Architect of Russia from the RF Gosstroy Committee.
He is a Full member of the Moscow Department of the International Academy of Architecture (MAAM) and a member of the Union of Architects of Russia since 1985.
Architect P.Andreev is undoubtedly one of the leading and still actively working architects in Moscow.
The whole activity of P.Andreev is marked by a high professionalism expressed in creation of brilliant architectural works and artistic talent, by permanent search of new ways in architectural creativity and a capability to solve complicated urban planning tasks, as well as by high administrative abilities.