52 Kosmodamianskaya EMB., BLDG 10 115054 Moscow
m:008 916 6045549
Born in 1932.
National architect of the Russian Federation, Honored Architect of the RSFSR, Honored Artist of the Russian Federation, Academician of the Russian Academy of Arts, laureate of the RSFSR State Prize, laureate of the USSR State Prize, laureate of the USSR Council of Ministers, academician IAA Candidate of architecture, professor.
The main stages of professional activity:
1956–1987 – Giproteatr Institute (architect, senior architect, workshop manager, chief architect of the institute),
1962–2005 – Teacher of the Moscow Architectural Institute,
1987–1991 – Deputy Chairman of the Moscow Committee for Architecture, chief artist of Moscow,
from 1995 to present – Deputy Chairman of the Association of Theater Architects.
Major works and constructions: Drama Theater in Tula (1960–1970), Moscow Children’s Musical Theater (1975–1981), Theater and Cultural Center im. Su Meyerhold (2002), Russian Cultural Center with Moscow International House of Music (1995–2010), National Theater in Budapest (international competition, 1966), Cultural Center in Baghdad (1973), Opera Theater on Bastille Square in Paris (international competition, 1975 ), reconstruction of the Moscow Art Theater building. Chekhov AP (1981–1987), the circus building on Tsvetnoy Boulevard (1986–1989), the building of the Russian Embassy in Libreville (1991), the Blok monument in Moscow (1993), the House of Officers in Lviv (1979–1989), administrative buildings and hotel on Krasnaya Presnya (2003–2008), high-rise building on Semenovskaya Square (2005–2007), high-rise building on Preobrazhenskaya Square (2007–2010), theater and concert hall in Yaroslavl (2008–2011).
Author of more than 50 articles, several books.
Awards: Order of Honor, Gold Medal of the Arts and other professional awards.